Synthetic turf from your expert artificial grass installer in Manteca is popular among golf fans in the area, but it’s not the only sport you can play on your synthetic turf lawn. In fact, artificial grass is an excellent surface for almost any activity that’s played on natural grass!
What sports can you play on artificial turf?
Almost any sport that’s played on natural grass can be played on synthetic turf, including:
- Basketball – artificial grass offers a safer alternative to the pavement when it comes to a competitive game of backyard hoops
- Volleyball – practice your spikes on soft but durable synthetic grass
- Tennis – artificial turf provides an excellent surface for a friendly tennis game
- Bocce – bocce courts are another fantastic application for artificial grass since it allows for a nice and even surface for the balls to roll on
These are just some of the exciting sports you can play right in your backyard when you choose artificial grass putting greens in Manteca. Toss a football around, play catch, or have a fun mini golf competition for family and friends — the possibilities are endless. Not only that, but synthetic turf offers unique benefits you won’t get with natural grass.
Unique Benefits of Artificial Grass for Sports Lovers
Installing a multi-sports synthetic grass lawn is a big step toward enjoying games more without having to work too hard for it. Look forward to these benefits:
- More even – Real sod and grass can become uneven over time, making it difficult to achieve optimal rolling for balls. In contrast, artificial turf will always stay level throughout the years.
- Safer – Pavement and real grass can be dangerous for slips and falls, a common thing when playing any sport on your backyard. Fortunately, synthetic turf can be as soft as real grass and provides a safer surface for falling and running.
- Tougher – All that putting, jumping, and moving around can take a toll on real grass and even seriously damage it. Artificial turf is made to withstand heavy foot traffic and aggressive sports activity, so you can play as hard as you want without worrying about the grass.
- Better drainage – It’s almost impossible to play in your yard the next day after heavy rain since the excess water creates mud and accumulates into puddles. Artificial turf products have drainage systems that will drain away water from your yard so that it’s ready for you to play on even after a rainy day.
- Evergreen – The appeal of natural grass is how beautiful it makes the court look. Over time, however, all the weeds, dry patches, holes, and other signs of wear and tear can make it look messy and uncared for. Artificial turf remains as green and vibrant as the day it was installed.
Add a Perfectly-Sculpted Artificial Grass Court to Your Home
Artificial grass for dogs in Manteca can be customized to your exact specifications. Add a putting green, a children’s playground, a private tennis court, or a green oasis to your property without all the hassle and stress that comes with real grass. Contact your local Manteca artificial grass installer today to go through your many amazing options!
Call us at 209-447-0829 or send any inquiries you might have via our contact page! We are more than happy to give you a helping hand!